A patent is the type of Intellectual Property that gives the inventor of a novel product or process to use, sell or manufacture the invention. It gives exclusive rights to the inventor to exclude others from making, manufacturing, selling, or using the patented product or process
Documents required or Checklist for Patent Registration:
1. Application for Grant of Patent in Form 1 in duplicate.
2. Provisional/Complete specification in Form 2 in duplicate.
3. Undertaking in Form 3 in duplicate.
4. Power of Attorney in Form 26.
5. Declaration of Inventorship in Form 5 in duplicate.
6. Form 28 (in case the applicant is a small entity).
7. A certified true copy of the Priority document (in case priority is claimed).