Income Tax Return
Documents required for filing of Income Tax return
1. PAN Card.
2. Aadhar Card.
3. Bank statements (all current and saving bank accounts).
4. Form 16 issued from your employer.
5. Interest statements showing interest earned on savings bank account and fixed deposits.
6. TDS certificates.
7. Proof of tax saving investments under Section 80C to Section 80U.
8. Other investment documents, such as statement of interest paid on education/ house loans, etc.
9. Profit and loss statement (if self employed).
10. Documents of Immovable property sold or purchased during the Financial Year.
11. Details of Shares, Bonds etc. Purchased and sold during the year.